Pick Your Own Cherries at the
Directions to the Lazy K Ranch
We are conveniently located just south of the San Francisco Bay Area / San Jose in Gilroy California, just minutes off US-101. From US-101 head East on Highway 152, past Sonic Burger and The Tractor Store. See below for map and step by step directions.
Please like this web page link...
3465 Susie Lane
Gilroy, CA 95020 Please like our facebook page...
Directions from San Jose/Bay Area:
Please no climbing the trees or fencing, no ladders allowed, no dogs/animals. Watch children carefully.
Your assume responsibility for your own safety and choices. FREE Parking. No Reservations needed. No entrance fee.
Hours: Open this weekend Saturday May 27th through Monday May 29th. Our hours are subject to change. Please check our operating hours for changes/updates before visiting us.
9 AM - 5 PM
Closed Tuesday - Thursday, Possibly open next weekend.
1. Take US-101 South toward Los Angeles
2. Exit CA-152 East/10th Street Exit (Exit 356)
3. Turn left onto CA-152 East and continue 2.9 miles
4. CA-152 East curves to the right at Ferguson Rd light.... continue on CA-152 another 0.3 miles (just past the Fruit Barn produce stand)
5. Take a left on Canada Rd. and continue 0.5 miles
6. Take a left on Susie Ln. and go 0.2 miles to the end of the road.... the Lazy K Ranch is at the end of Susie Ln.
Look for the big red barn and acres of cherry trees. There is limited parking on property but road is single car width so polite give and take is needed to pass. Feel free to backup or pull over to let others pass. Absolutely NO PARKING on Susie Lane where it is too narrow to park. Ok to park on the side of Canada Road and walk in if needed. Pedestrians and cars be cautious of each other.
Caution... catalytic converters are hot so please do not pull off into the weeds as a grass fire could result. Thank you!
Please note that hours are subject to change. Please check schedule before coming out. Thanks!